View Single Post
Old 2014-04-30, 07:48   Link #2332
Kiltias

Quote:
I was wondering where was Bertold during the whole time of the expedition when the Female Titan attacked the Scouting Legion. It looks like he was not present at the time, but still, Reiner was there, and Bertold was too a Scouting Legion member. If he was there, where was he?
Bertholdt was shown on one of the Tree's.
Ymir was asking him if he knew where Historia was.

Quote:
Also, I saw somewhere that Annie could be affected by alcohol during her rampage, in a way to do what she needs to. But I never read nothing in the manga or anime that would suggest that to be real.
O___o
First time I hear that.

Quote:
Also in cp. 21 Eren notes that Erwin's speech, had the purpose to "cut the number of new recruits by a lot", another member of the troops says that Erwin has intimidated the new recruits more than necessary. During his speech, Erwin even say to the new recruits "to listen very closely to their hearts, and ask themselves if they got what it needs to sacrifice their lives for mankind" as it was a death sentence to join the division.

Armin then notices that Erwin has a plan.

Erwin, again says during his speech "And let me reiterate this again: Most of those who will decide to stay here and enter the Scounting Legion, will probably be dead soon."

Do you people have any links of well built theories regarding this behavior both by Annie and Erwin?
It simply means Erwin did some investigation and was suspicious of Annie as the whole Expedition was a ruse to capture her anyway.

All psychological warfare.
By cutting her out he pretty much went sure she would go after them cause a Shifter can hardly join the Corps, transform Mid Expedition to retrieve Eren and think they get away with it.
Besides, we know Erwin was suspicious of the Graduates, with his speech he cut out the only member of the Top 10, later on, a Female Titan appears while the Squad Leaders each had a member of the Top 10 with them.
Basically, it was all to confirm and capture Annie as Female Titan.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote