View Single Post
Old 2012-09-19, 07:40   Link #856
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by venshade View Post
does anyone of you knows what will happen after in the episode 11 anime of horizon? I JUST WANT SPOILER!!
A bunch of stuff really (this is not necessarily in chronological order (though I try to be) because fights get split up a lot)
Spoiler for rest of vol2:

Personally, I think they can finish all the individual fights next episode.

For those who care (since you are reading the LN thread),

They didn't explain why they're having the war again with Tres Espania in the anime. Basically M.H.R.R. sent an official statement through Testament Union that it's illegal to hire Musashi as a merc force, and that Juana going to rescue Felipe is not part of the Testament. M.H.R.R. is mostly a group of mercs themselves, they don't want to give Protestants such huge ally against the Catholics. England is ignoring the protest against hiring Musashi, but they can't ignore the request to continue the Armada battle since that would render the whole previous fight meaningless (basically you can accept or ignore both terms). Hexagon Francaise, which is reenacting the 30 years war right now with M.H.R.R., has been complaining against this official declaration though nothing's being done about it; therefore, Tres Espania has to bring out the "real" Armada and Musashi has to fight with 2 ships completely incapacitated already.

It's worth mentioning that Olympia (Olimpia Maidalchini) and Tachibana Dousetsu have appeared on "IRC" to comment on the current state of affairs. Olympia historically is Innocent's older sister-in-law, but here she's his younger sister-in-law; IRC name is very fittingly Pope's Younger Sister (教皇妹). Tachibana Dousetsu is Gin's father, who formerly held the title "Peerless of the West" before he passing it to Muneshige; he too wields a Divine class weapon called Thunder Cutter, and his IRC name is that of the same (雷切).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote