View Single Post
Old 2007-12-15, 07:30   Link #236
decca

I just finished this episode, and I can say that this is my favorite episode. I don't think the series is going to have any episode better than this one.

The plot twist was perfect for the start and continues down the plot where it rounds off. The ending was also a good teary ending which was a good softer ending for the end.

Although this anime is trying to promote a video game, at least it's decent and not just some shoddy anime, with a plot written up of trashed ideas which weren't added into the game. The ideas at least seem to contain some thought rather than no thought at all.

I can admit that I think the anime does jump a bit with the character development right now... The side characters are developed usually by their connections to Sana rather within each other, which is fine, because its a nice basic technique which requires low skill to understand.

All in all, the episode was a great episode and this anime is currently not some stupid trashy story which is an unoriginal, boring idea.