View Single Post
Old 2008-01-30, 13:29   Link #19
Fyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
but it does ask the question that who is going to be the fodder to demonstrate the power of the higher ranked espada, chad, rukia, ichigo and co have already recieved thier beat down's so its highly unlikely thier going to be taking an ass-whooping soon and with the SS captains (especially the captains that have arrived) it would greatly diminish thier character's if they got knocked up side the head and would completely contradict the pawn tastic moments they have recently demonstrated, (that is if kenpachi defeats noi) so who else? unless this little journey into hueco mundo is about to finish
Well good question, no one at HM can't be sacrificed to show final Espadas power. All SS captains who arrived have their own fanbases and Kubo won't shoot himself leg allowing them lose (they can be wounded but never killed).

Unohana? I doubt she is ranked one of most powerful captains but she haven't shown her combat power yet (Another espada to sacrifice).

Now who to sacrifice to show higher up espada power? Some lietnants or typical SS footsoldiers? Or simply get more SS captains and sacrifice 1-4 Espadas to show THEIR powerups.

I guess Aizen/Gin power must be showed too but I guess we get some SS medicore guys who don't have fans (Kira lol) to show 'ooh/aah' power of final badguys.

It's quite hard to Kubo show villains power because he can't sacrifice any good guys, well I guess he can create some random rebellious hollows for purpose to keep childrens happy