View Single Post
Old 2008-05-28, 18:53   Link #5257
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Talking Hello!

*De-Lurks*

Hey all *waves* thought i would follow the growing trend of people de-lurking the forum. I have to say, i have been a super-lurker for a long time, from on ff.net to this forum, been following since i saw the "boobtastically awesome" vampire!Fate pic!! *drools*

Anyway the threads really come to life recently, and i thought, well if im going to de-lurk im going to try and come in with a bang.

First up, FatexNanohaXHayate fic for the win inspiration....

Spoiler for FxNxH win!!:

I thought it might inspire some fics

Second, this is kinda new for me but i wanted to give it a try anyway. I am a whole FateNanoha shipper through and through, but i really like the idea of Fatenum / Nanovita. Anyway i thought i'd write a short ficlet, possible continuity, but wanted some feedback

Spoiler for Untitled Ficlet:

I wrote it in a little over an hour, first fan fiction ever!!

Any feedback whether it be grammatical, writing style, character oc ness is gratefully received!!

Its now 12:54 pm nighttime in UK, thought the fic would take me small amount of time but kept going and going and *head smacks keyboard* so hopefully ill wake up to new vampire!Fate as reward *fingers crossed*

*phew* marathon post over.

Black_Wolf (will do rest of profile when less sleepy need a funny avatar/sig)

[Edit[Just read Satashis NewComer post just as i posted *slaps forehead* Think i got everything right bar the flashy titles!
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote