View Single Post
Old 2008-07-26, 12:11   Link #2978
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
That isn't true at all. For a year prior to C.C. reviving his memories Suzaku has know right where Lelouch was. Surely Nunnally must have asked many times where her brother is and every time Suzaku would of lied by saying he's missing. He's known right where he was.
Since you Lelouch worshippers are willing to pretend Suzaku doesn't doubt himself because he's not the main character and we don't see it as often on screen with Lelouch, I'll say "since we haven't seen it on screen, we can't assume it's happened." Otherwise, I can say it's very likely that Nunnally asked Lelouch at least once where he was going before one of his Zero outings, but he clearly had to lie. And that said, there was clearly a half-joking tone to this (notice the silly face?). Both Lelouch and Suzaku are responsible for deceiving Nunnally.
Quote:
He even tricked Nunnally into thinking she might get to talk to her brother as a test to see if Lelouch got his memories back. He knew that Lelouch would never knowingly lie to Nunnally. Thankfully, Rolo showed up and saved Lelouch from doing so.
... But she DID get to talk to her brother.
Quote:
Even if the trick would of worked what would Suzaku of done? Turned him over the the emperor? Suzaku has known this whole time that if Lelouch was exposed that would put Nunnally in danger.
I think, just as now, his primary objective this whole time has been to actually have a face-to-face with Lelouch and get a non-BS answer about what happened with Euphy. He's even mentioned this in one of his in-head questions to Lelouch earlier in the season.
Quote:
If you are on a side where the leader would use a blind girl in a wheelchair, then I think that may be a hint you are backing the wrong side. Kind of like how he was shot and nearly killed because he would execute an innocent person, in the first episode.
Suzaku knows what kind of an Empire it is, but the whole point is he's trying to become able to change it from within. He's already caused positive change as far as how Numbers are viewed goes, as well as the status of Area 11 and the non-massacred state of their people. And seeing as Zero has done FAR worse than use a blind girl in a wheelchair (and DID use an eight-year-old with the maturity of a rabbit), I wouldn't go trying to vouch for either side's overall morality. Lelouch himself said he would become a monster to destroy the evil Britannia.
Quote:
He doesn't need super powers of a Geass to tell if someone is lying. It could just be when she's holding someone's hand he can feel the stress in a person that shows a lie.
It truly amuses me when people buy into pseudo-science animé throws their way without actually knowing anything on the matter. Try to train yourself to detect fluctuations in galvanic skin response with your fingers, and then get to the point where you can get relatively good lie detector testing with only asking a single question. Tell me when you get good at it. Of course, the superpowers thing was a joke, but this is clearly just another contrivance for the sake of helping the plot not trip on itself, like Lelouch's magical contact lens.
Quote:
If Kallen has to be in jail I just hope for more scenes of her talking with Nunnally.
As do I.

Now, to actually get a little more on topic as we seem to be doing in the past few posts...

Judging by the taken-aback look of the Knight of Ten in the preview as well as Kallen's smug face, I'd guess it's a run of the mill "So you're the Black Knights' Ace, eh? I hear your good... for an Eleven," followed by a response akin to "Your MOM was good for an Eleven," and subsequent spazzing-out by the Knight of Ten. I doubt it'll be a very important scene, though most likely amusing. Kallen will probably pwn him later.

Last edited by Discerptor; 2008-07-26 at 12:21.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote