View Single Post
Old 2008-08-25, 09:06   Link #206
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I had sucha wacky dream last week and it is been haunting me ever since, plot bunnies are eating my brains at night >.<
I'm not sure when I'll start writing this but I thought heck why nto share the ideas as well as designs I made so far, this delicious Maki has brought me in a good refreshing mood today, such a good mood that I plan to throw Code Geass plot in general against the wall and pick up the lose ends before putting it back together. funny thing is the dream I had was already the sequel to R1 >.< so I'll still have to think R1 through before I can start this lol, either way here's the idea

Title will be: Zero Knightmare, and will ofc revolve around Lelouch.
Geass will be entirely different though, I'm not sure what the heritage of it will be, but it will either be of alien nature or from deep within the planet, heaven or it will be mere evolution. Either way geass is more bionical than that is is a given power, there will be creatures sleeping in several places, previous geass users whose powers have taken over their human form. Britannia is the first to start using geass technology in their Knightmares, making them a little more bionical as well as mechanical. Lelouch has the same heritage, mother killed, attends Ashford with Nunnally who is cripled and blind. He ends up with the terrorists like in episode one and meets with Suzaku, whose in the army bla bla. C.C. will be slightly different in my fic, her face will be scarred on one side and after she is shot she gives Lelouch geass, which does not give him the ultimate command power, heck that idea is not existand in ym universe, instead he at first is able to control mechanical devices from a distance. This power later on changes to the summoning of the Zero armour and starts affecting him in real life as well, he slowlly starts to mutate, gains speed and strength, much like Suzaku and then picks up the identity as Zero to destroy Britannia by using the Blank Knights. at first geass will be in only one of his eyes and will only activate when he wants to, however at the end of the season it starts spreading to hsi other eye and he loses control over everything and nearly destroys Tokyo himself, Suzaku will learn of his identity at some point when Lelouch sacrifices himself for him before having his armour blasted apart, leaving him severely wounded. this is what I came up with so far for R1, R2 will be different ofc because that is what I first dreamt and heck I woke up like, OMG I gotha write this, people will love it, I'm sure!

R2 will start of being about Suzaku, who helped stop Lelouch's rampage and was promoted to Knight of Rounds for capturing Zero. Like in R2 Suzaku is now the Knight of 7, meets with Anya and Gino etc. he has a slightly different job now though, recently the older geass users started activating again and he fights against them in Area 11, Nunnally is gouvernour now X3 and like normal R2 no one remembers her but she still wants to find her brother. Then during a mission when things get bad, Suzaku is saved by another geass user who uses an armour simulair to what Lelouch used, but only white instead of dark Zero like. however he finds that impossible because Lelouch attends Ashford. Lelouch is a student again, however he is blind and because of this Suzaku finds it impossible to believe that Lelouch is the white knight but goes to investigate at Ashford again anyway. Lelouch's memories have been tampered with and he doesn't remember being Zero, nor does he remember Nunnally like in R2, I'm not sure if I'm going to put Rolo in but I think I will. So Suzaku thinks that someone else is in the white Knight suit and later hears that this is also a Knight of Rounds who now fights at their side, Gino and Anya get send out to Africa for a while and the Knight of Zero/0 is being Suzaku's back up. However Suzaku finds out (the hard way ofc) that this White Knight is Lelouch, Lelouch's memories were tampered with to make him believe he's a Knight of Rounds, the geass inside him is partly sealed so that he doesn't go rampage anymore, however since it has spread to both eyes and is now permanent he has to keep his eyes shut at all times to remain human, whenever he opens them he automatically summons the armour or atleased part of it. Lelouch's cover is that he attends Ashford and he follows orders from his father, the reason why he's the Knight of 0 is because he is a Knight that has no wishes, he doesn't want to control an area etc. thus he recieves the number 0. Charles didn't want Lelouch to tell Suzaku that he is also a Knight of Rounds, because of his powers Charles wanted hime to hide it. At some point however (God I use that line a lot) Zero returns, yes Zero ha ha! and this Zero is also Lelouch and wants to not only liberate Japan but also capture the White Knight. The truth is that when Lelouch went rampage they split him in two, one being Lelouch Lamperouge and the other being Lelouch vi Britannia, however Lelouch vi Britannia has no form and is merely a mind in C.C.'s body, thus he wants to reunite again so that he can restore himself. In the mean time Charles starts plotting for the end of the world and wants to use his son for it. Zero and Lelouch reunite and the real Zero returns, but geass then has chances to run out of control and eventually his true heritage is revealed, as well as the reason for Marianne's murder since it all has to do with the rebirth of the world and Lelouch entering Euphoria =P

what ya think?
here are some sketches I made, one being Lelouch in hsi Knight of Rounds piloting costume, this week I'm going to design the armour which goes over it

Spoiler for more Zero Knightmare, a piloting costume design Lelouch vi Britannia as Knight of Rounds number 0 that I'm going to use in the fic, you'll like:

and the two first sketches I made in the train, but I'm not going to use those designs, the helm ofc. but the armour was too big IMO, I want it a bit more humain and not bulky

Spoiler for Zero Knightmare, first and second design on a new fanfic in process by me:

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2008-08-28 at 05:57.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote