View Single Post
Old 2008-08-26, 07:26   Link #213
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_of_Zero View Post
So Mao... helps Zero to realise the true extent of his powers?

Right, I have decided to put my Knight of Zero improvements in place! A better chapter One should be with us tomorrow. All Hail Britannia!
sort of, he shows him what can happen in the future, but Mao's powers make it so that he isn't sane anymore. he still has his obsession with CC like in the series and wants to kill Lelouch because she is with him, Mao will make Lelouch see what can happen when things get out of hand and Mao will make him affraid of himself but also determined not to end up like Mao, Mao will ofc go after Nunnally as well and with that LElouch realises that this power does not only put him at stake but everyone he knows as well and with that he determines not to tell anyone about it, I want in this story to have Zero portayed as two people, one being the terrorist planner and the other being a saviour, but that is his armour version, Suzaku will detest Zero's ideas but will also respect him and be confussed by his actions, he will be in dillema until Lelouch actually loses control, but there is a large time span between Mao and Lelouch's mishap at the end of the series which leaves quite some character development for them all, I can't say everything yet, cause then I might as well write it =P
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote