View Single Post
Old 2009-01-05, 20:27   Link #1054
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Well I already chose the nicest word I could find to write that sentence...I used the term "discuss" which is a neutral word...and I see ppl talking ranka in movie thread, episode thread, romance thread etc...
What the hell do you want then. We are discussing Ranka. What form of discussing are you looking for? Really? This is a Ranka thread, and we are talking about her, what more do you want? We are not even talking about the romance or Sheryl. The heck?

Quote:
Actually, compare my sentence to your "a lot of R-fans giving neg-rep" accusation, which you claimed later that it was a "sarcasm", my sentence is much more mild than your comment, right?
Not my fault you missed the little wink.

Quote:
Well, the more I say, the more misunderstanding will occur, bascially, do whatever you want, just behave in a civilised manner and everything will be ok
So you would prefer to have us sit around a camp fire and sing then? What?

Hell, I've so far refrained from getting personal, and I am not sure what more I can do.

- Tak (And don't jump on the gun regarding Ranka being a puppy. Yoko Kanno made that up, go blame her)

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.