Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-04, 00:57   Link #19855
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
To be fair to Moka she hasn't really gotten her ass handed to her like Tsukune has, so it's kind of hard to compare healing abilities...

I'm still waiting to see if shinso power is passed completely or they're left with some of it's ability. I'll still say that whatever FT is wanting to use Moka for, Tsukune now has it...
I think the answer to that question has already been put in the flashback to Moka's childhood. After all Akasha's regenerative skills isn't something that an ordinary vampire would be capable of. I mean considering how surprised Akua was, after Akasha was able to survive being split in half, I don't think it's something that an ordinary vampire would be capable of doing.

Furthermore, the power that Akasha demonstrated in her fight against Alucard, was something beyond an ordinary vampire's capabilities as well (we even got a comparison with Akua's power, who as we now hasn't got the blood of a Shinso in her veins and wasn't capable of doing anything to Alucard's tentacles, while Akasha was capable of destroying them with one hit) and, as you probably know, everything that happened in the flashback to Moka's past, happened after Moka was injected with Akasha's Shinso blood , but from what I gathered from you're post Johnny, you are still waiting for some "direct confirmation" on this particular topic.

Not to mention that, after thinking about it, Alucard himself might be a confirmation that a Shinso vampire still retains their Shinso abilities, after giving their blood to someone else, after all with him being known as the oldest vampire , he probably has given his Shinso blood to someone else (when he still was sane) - after all, how else Akasha would be capable of obtaining her Shinso blood , if it isn't passed by heredity.. Of course, it could be possible that Akasha is the "female vampire ancestor", but there would be something already mentioned about it, if that where the case.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote