View Single Post
Old 2012-09-28, 20:09   Link #1501
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
I would have been fine with anyone but Chisato, given how the story evolved.
Hmmmmm...

Quote:
Remember, I was originally fine with Chisato, but the change in how the story was done made it change from "Chisato is okay" to "Chisato is a trainwreck".
Hmmm.....ok. Anyway, I think it's fine... well, to be honest.. its a bit rushed but the ending is all least ain't hanging...

Quote:
It is what the anime production team did, and it was their choice to do the story the way it is. I'm sure there were strategies and ulterior motives that don't seem apparent to most of us. However, they chose to end the story this way. The only thing that matters is if they received the results they wanted (i.e. more sales in original game, new PSP game, and DVD/BluRay).
This is what I've been saying a couple of times.. it's the productions/director's fault... Throwing every trash to one character and giving all the praise to the other is well, you know... It's no different from complaining for a badly drawn sketch and not to the artist who made it.

It's solely the production's fault for the "wreck"... As if Chisato has a choice and request to change her plot....

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2012-09-28 at 20:51.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote