View Single Post
Old 2012-11-12, 15:17   Link #38155
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
Any good FF recomendations? both canon & oc, no x-over please
My suggestion:
-Please note that I am more of an idea and concept person... I can tolerate terrible story so long as I feels that the idea and concept is interesting and good.

- Please note that I have certain....dislike due to certain ground rules when it come to IS-versewhich can be violated so long as the Author presented some good reason/idea/concept).
>> No Killing of IS pilot (not cool, IS is presented as a sport...you don't kill a baseball player for being good at batting...or able to throw fastball)
>> Tabane is one-of-a-kind genius and should be remains as such.
>>>By extension: which is why no technology is allowed be more advanced or equal than IS (Due to canon ruling that IS are black-box which nobody could figure out) (However, I am very lose about this ruling so long as there is a good reason...or the technology presented is distinctively different from IS)

Anyway, unfortunately most of the Stories in FF feels the same for me.... -_-. so I will mention the notable one and the ones which I remembers(I have bad memory)

OC:
Stratosphere's Athena Series. (It is more interesting....because no IS-users are actually harmed in the process . Only Drones...)
Note: Killing IS pilot is not cool...even if they are in super advanced powersuit...

Sacred Twin (Twin-cest is winsome and Ichika is smarter).

Daydreams of Maidens in Love (More character and Less action(Most fanfic writer focus too much on action element and forget that IS is still a harem story...The action elements usually take back-seat to harem antic.)

Stories by Squall 'Tabuukilla' Lione....are awesome but I just don't like.....that much. (I think it is due to a combination of testosterone poisoning (the stories) and over-dose(over-dose from reading other fanfic).....)

Infinite Stratos: Angelic Descent..... it is quite...good...*Twitch*Twitch* (read above for reason why twitching). I just ignore a few minor points to enjoy the story.

Author's story which I suggested to Avoid:
Rukotaro and Rukko