Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-04, 17:24   Link #23604
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Before, I wouldn't have agreed that Tsukune could be more powerful than Moka, but with the more recent developments, there is the possibility that it can happen. Before, I said that since Tsukune wasn't originally a vampire, he couldn't pull out the full power of the Shinso blood, while Moka, not only born a vampire, but also having the blood within her from when she was an infant, could learn how to do so. But now, since Tsukune's body has been modified to such an extent, there is the chance that his power output can exceed Moka's. I'm saying that it can happen since even now, we haven't seen Moka fully unleash the Shinso power within her as well. Even against Kahula, all that power that she unleashed was only using the faction of power that the rosary seal lets out to begin with - the bulk of her power was still sealed at that time.

And as the for the fused Shinso blood, does this mean that Alucard NTR'ed Akasha long before Issa came onto the scene, or did Issa NTR Akasha from Alucard??? (This is a joke; if you take it seriously, may Kahula visit you in the dark)