View Single Post
Old 2007-04-22, 04:23   Link #54
Sheppie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post

Patch 1.05 is in the works, according to the dev people its going to be big with major balance changes as well as many bug fixes (I'm presuming the bugs in question are graphics related). In any cases supposidly this will be one of the biggest (if not the biggest) patches the game will ever see. There is mention of the Mammoth and Avatar.. as well as some mention of stratagy diversification and some work going into making units in the nod arsenal more usable.
Aha, well it's good to hear that there is going to be a balance and bug fixes, but ehhhh, making the nod units more usable???? do they mean the infantry or also the tanks..... cuzzz i've seen some strategies with the nod which i think realy realy good, but that's just me.

Quote:
The topic of Walls was also brought up. This topic is spreading like a plague on the official forum, guess its a little hard to not bring it up. Anyway the response was quite intresting. After Apoc asked about it a moment of silence followed as the devs went into <<ohh $hit>> mode. After alot of evasive action they eventually mumbeled out that during development they were not able to utalise them properly.. and that's why
Damn, even then, they should go and get the walls develloped :P, damn u EA :P

Quote:
For anyone intrested in the world builder, it's avalable for download, but think of it as more of a beta (the devs even said it themselvs). Has some intresting stuff in it.. like Nods Raider Tank.. I think its what the Scorpion tank was initially.. its a scorpion with both the cannon and the laser. There are also units like the Mini-Orca.. haha pretty cute.. Somehow I'm guessing that initially the Orca was meant as a bommer, and the FireHauk as just anti-air with the miniorca as multi purpose. Hmm...
Well i think this is 1 tough world builder if you ask me, i mean waypoints as a starting point , and with the beta stuff i already knew as soon as i started the WB. 1GB of ram in use ......... deffenetly a beta .. cuzz that loop needs to be fixed.
Sheppie is offline   Reply With Quote