View Single Post
Old 2013-02-18, 09:31   Link #40427
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I will adjust the male OCs in my story.

Cyril's wimpy side is shown by having a lot of monologue (things to say) but when people ask him to speak out his mind, he wuss out.

Yea.... Not being manly is kind of the whole point.

===

All male IS pilots have a reason why they can pilot IS regardless of how absurd the reason is:

Joan can pilot IS.....
My reasoning: "because he looked like a girl enough to get the IS confused."

Technical Excuse: Joan is actually a walking techno-bane that cause machine to go into error status. Further pseudo-science explanation is that his techno-bane status has something to do with his Bio-electricity (which I will deliberately not explain because Cyril is not an expert on this kind of field).

===

Edelweiss altering to Adel Schwartz:
Adel can pilot IS because he made his own IS core and basically kick everybody's figurative balls while at it. He is a martial artist who can understand blackboxes (such as IS and Vantier) and build IS core within 7 days.
Sure, fake IS cores has limitations but it still function as normal IS. Oh, and he is apparently a prince and have a Harem that is better than Ichika's Harem because his Harems are technically his royal guards.
Serving as Ichika's foil, he is technically one of the antagonists in my story....but put him in another story... he is an hero who is a cross between Chuck Norris, MacGyver and Einstein.

He is just following his heart and do the right thing without thinking through. His fortune and talent is the result of good karma from his idea of "being himself and following his heart".

====

A new Male IS pilot who cross-dress as a girl , like act like one (or rather stereotypical portray of girl) but is actually guy.
That is until he activate his IS and transform into a real girl (reusing glitch IS core concept). Currently his nationality is set at Chinese... (Excuse is: apparently China dislike Japan enough to take a risk and make their own male IS pilot via glitching IS core...).