View Single Post
Old 2007-01-25, 01:45   Link #17
ein
Copy Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ein
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
* starts to wonder when "Are you glad the entire world isn't part of Akatusuki... w00t w00t..." thread will pop up *

@ ein
Let me think... It' takes Shika 2-3 chapters to kick 1-villains arse. (well partially kick his arse) And then we have Akatsuki, who's stupidest members are powanege-enabled enough to decimate elite viallages and fight over-powered BAKAmeno in less then 1 page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So who rulez who's arse? Shika, who needs to get his arse wooped before brain powa kicks in, or Akatsuki... C'mon guys they're not Teh Villains for nothin' nya~
If you really wanted to measure and compare someone's effectiveness in combat against another, then use real time battle data (e.g., actual number of seconds/minutes battles took) than using chapters as measurements of how fast or how slow things occured.

Did you really think the number of pages correspond to the actual time it takes for the events being depicted to happen?

Oh, I could also use your argument in support of Shikamaru. The "stupidest Akatsuki" can "decimate elite villages and fight overpowered bijuu" in 1 page, yet they can't even kill a single chuunin for a span of what, 2-3 chapters? Geez. So if I were to summary it using your argument:

"elite villages" + "over-powered BAKAmeno" <<<<<<<< stupidest Akatsuki < Shikamaru
ein is offline   Reply With Quote