Thread: Licensed Mirage of blaze
View Single Post
Old 2007-06-15, 11:11   Link #6
carmolita

1) kagetera is the lord of the uesegi army of the feudal underworld and lord kenshin orderd naoe to serve and protect kagetera (after they all died)..so he wasn't really summond he was always there, so far naoe has served him(kagetera) for 400 years...

2)yes... and after that happend he wanted nothing more to do w/naoe ...which is why naoe was so happy when kagetera didn't remember what he had done.. if naoe hadn't forced kagetera to posses mineko body he would of died so he had no choice, but in doing so naoe sealed his fate/ jepordized his relationship with kagetera..

3) naoe had been protecting kagetera and serving him for 400 years so i guess it just kind of grew through that and loyalty ..but kagetera doesn't feel that way toward naoe..i think a big part of it is because when the hojo clan sent him(kagetera) to the takeda clan as a hostage he was raped violently by men.

no, because kagetera thought naoe loved mineko and naoe confessed that he loved him not mineko. naoe tried to kiss him in the hotel room and then confessed his feelings over kagetera dying body...In mirage a blaze rebels of the riveredge. the sequal..naoe tries to take it a step further by forcing himself on kagetera/takaya and then finds out about the rape..at the end kagetera tells naoe, "if you can beat me i may let you have me but if you run away again your nothing but a losser." so he still detest naoe for what he has done but doesn't want to lose him because he is his safe place...which i think has a lot to do w/what kagetera has been through before he regained his memories..

it's ok I don't mind - I actually like this anime - a lot of emotion in it

Last edited by carmolita; 2007-06-15 at 21:03.