Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-09, 11:39   Link #3154
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I personally go with formed out of magic, and just handwave the AMF thing as them being 'solid' at that point and so immune to AMF.
I agreed more or less with this i remember reading somewhere that Barrie Jackets are composed by various layers of fields and barriers solidified, so yeah is essentially made from magic but i'll go for the fact that the mana linking is only used during the formation of the jacket and the final product counts pretty much as physical clothing. I overlap this with the theory of why Laevatein got serously damaged in contact with Cypha's flesh, magical devices apparently do have a real physical frame empowered by magic and thus being more vulnerable when in direct contact with an Eclipse Driver's body. The jackets/armors being "virtually" physical can also sustain their form under AMF conditions but their awesome defensive capabilities can be completely ignored by a Divider, being reduced to give the same level of protection as common clothing(probably even lower xDU).

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~