View Single Post
Old 2009-12-06, 23:15   Link #129
Laurcus
The black angel

My own personal opinion is probably a bit out there but I want to see what you guys all think. I think that Lelouch did die, but that he will be reborn. I think he will be a child with no memory, and somehow whoever his parents are name him Lelouch for whatever reason.

He ends up going to ashford academy some 16 years or so later, Shirley's also been reborn and falls in love with Lulu at ashford keeping true to what she said to Lelouch when she died.

Something happens the world's in conflict again boo hoo said story. Lelouch gets wrapped up in it and is about to die when he runs into C.C. again. She sees him, touches him just like in the first episode of R2 and he gets his memories + geass back through no fault of his own.

Then in another repeat scene he kills the random military dudes with geass and does his standard crazy laugh.

And at the end of the series it will be revealed that Lelouch really was the cart driver, it was just 16+ years in the future lol.

This isn't so much what I want to happen as it is what I think Sunrise will actually do.