View Single Post
Old 2011-12-08, 05:16   Link #4536
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
You're not keeping long-term developments in mind. Yami is still on the move, the Eternal Sunset is about to occur, and then there's the Kuremisago. The author has more than enough material to last for several hundred more chapters. Kenichi being a master-class fighter still wouldn't change anything.

As KLGChaos points out, however, Kenichi's usefulness to the plot is nonexistant. He is suppose to be the epicenter of the manga but he is not; his masters are. Why? Because Kenichi is too weak to compete with the top-tiers. We're 455 chapters into the story and he's still described as a "Disciple-class" fighter. But hints are being dropped that the story is about to take a major turn. We have yet to learn Mikumo's motivation for tipping Silcardo off about Miu and Saiga is right around the corner. Furthermore, there is a high probability that one of Kenichi's masters will be killed and Ryozanpaku will be forced to scatter as they previously did. Without Ryozanpaku, Kenichi and the rest of the Shinpaku Alliance will be forced to pick up the fight with Yami.

Kenichi being too weak will be addressed too. Kenichi is long overdue for a major power-up and the author has been placing hints that several massive power-ups will occur. Kenichi's masters are still in the process of remodeling his body (which is nearing completion) and are still holding a substantial amount of knowledge from him (e.g., Muay Boran). Kenichi's level of skill has also been acknowledged to be "superior" to "prodigies" such as Miu in certain areas (e.g., his "Eye of Insight"). All these factors combined would grant Kenichi a massive boost in power and could very well propel him close to master-class level. After that fighting against master-class fighters would push him up to their level.

I have my idea for it..i think that she want that Kenichi become a bad guy...if Miu dies...Kenichi become crazy...and if Kenichi for save Miu has to kill..he could do it..and is also mentioned that she is interested in Kenichi...this could be the plan of Mikumo..

However..i know how people feel about Kenichi...
I practice box for 15 years...and i hate to see Kenichi that after 455 ch..he alway ran away...don't use his full strength immediately...ecc...i'm angry for it.
i'd like to see Kenichi fighting like Sakaki..or Apachi..,but the 'Author continues in this way..and we can't do anything for it..

However..i remember that is mentioned in ch 370 by the Elder.., that Kenichi is more than Disceple....

For me? There are great opportunities, that after this fight Kenichi become very close a Master...naturally not a Master like a best Master...but..i think that Kenichi in a fight with a master like a Barbarian sword..could win..

Kenichi actually know and is able to use some secret move learned from his master..like APanch and Chai Kick...and in the recent chapter, Kenichi is able to see a Master movement.., for a period of time...

So, i rally hope that the Author make Kenichi Master in a short time, focusing on him...

And for the plot...Yami Yomi Eternal Sunset and Kuremisago...

Actually, Yami Master are:Saiga Fūrinji, Isshinsai Ogata,Alexander Gaidar(beaten),Silcardo Jenazad(actually in fight),Diego Carlo(beaten),Akira Hongō(don't have a disciple to fight Kenichi),Mikumo Kushinada(her disciple missed the fight),Agaard Jum Sai(beaten),Sehrul Rahman(beaten)and Ma Sougetsu...

where i wrote that they were beaten..is also implied their disciple...at the end,there are 3 master with a disciple that have to fight Kenichi...Saiga, Ogata And ,ma Sougetsu..and the Demon in this moment...

I think that the other master, aren't like they...but are at a lower level...

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-12-08 at 05:38.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote