View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 19:49   Link #614
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
In Yuela's route there's no real point of no return. Some missions chain into other ones but at the end you're given a mission to go to the final area, but you can go do other stuff at the same time. Definitely make sure by the end you've collected every treasure at least from every dungeon you can access.
Alrightio. What about the Deadbeat dungeon? The last boss wasn't all that difficult, but the last time I tried to do it, all of the characters fighting it went up around 3 levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Not all require M mastery. Some do not have requirements.
Even better, then.

Quote:
I recommend you to wrap things up in ch8. I believe some of the gauntlet fights are not available if the said character has not been recruited/is not high enough level by the time they are made available (not sure about this). Battle for Rags was missing for my 1st playthrough because I stalled for far too long to recruit her. It comes with a very very useful weapon too.
Well, I have every character possible character recruited (I think), no outstanding quests or missions (excluding the 'Rank Up' one), and my party is lv40+. I hope this will be enough not to miss anything in the final chapter. Speaking of Ragsmeuna, is her death proc an innate skill or does it only proc on when the likes of Death Invitation are used?

There's lots of interesting information in your latest post. I'd rep you for it; but alas, I need to spread the love around first.

Are characters in the list of what gets carried over to NG+? Ragsmuena is my favorite character, and I don't want to have to do up to chapter 8 to recruit it every playthrough. >_<
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote