View Single Post
Old 2012-09-27, 03:33   Link #3213
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
For some reason, even though she's wearing light armor, she's awfully SLOW. I mean, Lydia can easily leave her in the dust even when wearing a full set of Daedric armor. And the freakiest thing is that I sometimes stop for a full minute to allow her to catch up with me (and I just spun on my heel to face the road behind me) and I still don't see her coming...but when I do a 180° turn just to check for nearby dangerous wildlife, she's RIGHT THERE BEHIND ME. O_O She almost gave a couple heart attacks that way while in the Soul Cairn.

Bloody vampire ninjas...
She'll probably have no problem wearing Nightingale armor.

--------------
The most startling find I stumbled upon Nexus was Additional Player Voices for Skyrim from a Japanese modder, which now allows the character to have a limited voice set (it's female for the moment, but I swear she sounds like Aya Endo or Miyuki Sawashiro).

All of the sudden, the mod goes perfectly with my otherwise mute character and makes her more alive! Now it's fun playing again!

Now if you want English and other Western voices, and/or if your character is male, get them here from another author.