View Single Post
Old 2004-09-18, 09:57   Link #4565
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath
PriestessKikyo - Ehhh...I like the artstyle, I'll give you that. (not eveything that's in that style, just the pic in your sig.) I don't like it how the wings go over the border...The overlay of blocks or whatever it is, doesn't fit IMO...Not much more to say...(except maybe also Instant-Sig, but you've made it look like it isn't).
I didn't get the chance to rate the one you had before this one, but the one you had before that (the one with the blue and stuffs) is your best that I can remember
No no it's not what you call an "instant-sig" - I did keep the original background of the source, but I did a lot of modifications to it, especially to the background, so it wasn't just a crop-name-border thing

The funny thing is that the one with the "blue and stuffs", that one you could call an Instant-Sig, I only did the three basic steps and added a dotted pattern. Ten minute job

Oh and there's an alternate version too:
Spoiler:

Diaphanus I recognize three of those girls: the first from the left, is it Sailor Saturn o_O? the last two are Sachiko and Yumi from Maria-Sama Ga Miteru! Sachiko being my all-time favorite anime character, I should add =D
And the third one from the left, might be that sister girl from Tsukihime, but I dunno... Well anyway, interesting idea, and ++ for Marimite, so 8/10

7thMethuselah quality is lacking a little : / no name? but cute image. Also, the height is too much (max is 160 rules-wise) is 8.5/10

Last edited by MikoKikyo; 2004-09-18 at 11:03.