View Single Post
Old 2011-07-22, 18:30   Link #23332
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Indeed, but notice everything has a reason. Why does Lion exist in EP7? Because Natsuhi didn't push the servant down the cliff. Why was Ange in the island in EP8? Because her assplosions stopped.

My point is, depending on the reason why Battler was absent in the conference in Lion's world, we may get some hints.
And the reason why Battler is absent is because he didn't feel like it. He's not gonna attend some witch funeral, ihi.

Quote:
I'm not confusing Ikuko with Tōya. I'm going by the names we went by in EP6. Anyhow, my point is, in Meta-terms, Hachijō To#333;ya/Featherine is above BATTLER. If Featherine had no authority, how was she able to allow Bern to host a game? In EP5, Lambda was able to do it, because Beato was still alive and she was taking her place. But after EP5, Battler became the territory lord, and yet, Featherine was still able to have enough authority to allow Bern host a game, which Battler had no idea about. Also, remember the game in EP7 was Featherine's idea. Bern was just looking for Lambda when she ended up at Featherine's studio at the end of EP6.
Does Featherine have authority over BATTLER, or does she only claim to? Her human identity claimed to write EP6, and we know this isn't true.

Does Featherine have authority to allow games, or does Bern have the authority to write one in the same manner anyone can write a fanfiction?

BATTLER has no awareness for the same reason the Author doesn't know about your shitty fanfic.

Quote:
Hmmm... that's hypothetically possible, but in that case Erika would have to be played by someone else, because, otherwise, she'd only be able to appear in fantasy scenes. I mean, that's how it works for Beatrice.
Except for EP4, where Battler talks to her twice.