View Single Post
Old 2011-09-21, 18:57   Link #169
kitten320

I'm totally confused about this ending...
1) Shouldn't there be like 3 Okarin's by now? After all he had already physically traveled in the past and his actions left a mark... so where the hell is 2nd Okarin? What happened to him? It weren't just memories that got transfered!

2) How exactly faking the death actually changes anything? I don't see any difference from what he did with Mayuri. Makise could easily get crashed by something at that point, like some heavy box falling on top of her while she is uncossiouse =/

3) Shouldn't they change the time lines again? After all this time Okarin will text again to inform about Makise's "death" what had activated time machine last time. And as far as I understood, he threw it out after the incident. If he did it before the incident than he could not travel back in time together with Suzuha.

The last scene reminded of Butterfly effect.

On a side note, the whole Okarin/Makise love thing seemed forced... they were always on friendly bases and then suddenly Okarin declares his love to her... especially after he spent so much time trying to save Mayuri... It felt the same as in Kanon with Yuuichi and Ayu =/