View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 08:19   Link #4768
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Alex hasn't signed his deal though. So the 49ers can't just wait around.

And although Harbaugh has been supportive of Alex, business is business. 49ers need to start looking at other options of Alex isn't going to sign his deal that is on the table from the 49ers.
If only they had drafted a quarterback in the 2nd round recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Well, where Tannehill goes really depends on what Cleveland do. Do they go for Richardson now that they let Peyton Hillis go, or do they go for Tannehill and not bank on McCoy? Cleveland get to choose well before Miami do and I don't care what some of those bizarre mock drafts say. Cleveland are getting some offense in the early draft and I'm sure Miami will too.
I really don't see Richardson going in the first two-thirds of the 1st round, if even in the first round. Just look at Ingram last year. Heisman winner, barely squeaks into the first round despite people thinking he'd go high. Why mocks continue to put RBs in the first round, I don't know, let alone putting them so high.

The only way I see Cleveland not taking Blackmon at 4th overall is if the Vikings take him, but they desperately need Kalil to keep their QB from getting mauled.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote