B Part:
Spoiler for EP17 B Part:

Preview:
Spoiler for EP18 Preview:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
Holy fucking awesome.
http://blog.seiha.org/?p=215

I'm in the process of uploading the Subaru part and ripping out the Erio/Caro part at the end. I'll post those once they're up.
WELL! This episode certainly delivers!
In any case, since most of the points I would have liked to ask were already mentioned. I'll just ask these.

1) Did anyone get the name of Zest's Armed Device?
2) How did Subaru grow up while being a cyborg? Her systems grew as well?!
3) Did the left Revolver Knuckle get left behind? *hopeful*
4) Is Caro limited as well?
5) Did Voltaire come out from the summoning square or formed from Fried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
I knew it! Doc strives for the prosperity of humanity! Fighting against those who hinder its rightful development!
That's one way of putting it.

Quote:
Drones won't kill innocents but reply to the violence accordingly, that's it
Spoiler:
For good or for bad, THIS IS NANOHA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
yea i know what you mean...i was all up for a funeral the next day considering hayate's "ZOMG i cant feel their life signals anymore!" :O reaction...*sigh*
Anime cliche. Can't feel their life force ~> OMG! Their dead! ~> No. We we're just knocked out good.

Quote:
Nothing personal against them, it was just a perfect moment for some members of the cast to go for good (it's unlikely to see something decent performed by Shamal or Zafira in future episodes anyway), but they missed the opportunity
Main cast? Probably. But not this early.

Quote:
IF there was no limiter and Fate was full S+ and with Zamber mode seeing that the Numbers weren't having much trouble defending against her attacks would either mean that they're that good or that she performed bad. Future will show what was really the case.
I'm betting more on that her agenda wasn't to elimante them for the time being. But at least they should have shown some shots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Neither seems all that serious, that Fate's clearly more agitated. The Numbers had the no-casualty mission objective going for them, and they clearly preferred if Fate was willing to join them and become Jail's harem member #13, the pseudo-daughter archetype.

Fate on the other hand, wanted to inquiry on Scaglietti's whereabouts, so well... but the last words of the Numbers does give less edge to Fate, since they're still hoping to talk sense into her next time, and that "you know you can't win next time" foreshadowing...

As for Scaglietti... Well, it was both advertising, sponsor showcase alongside personal motives (( Material/Type-0 ))... There's probably a bunch of bull in his words as is every advertisement. At least it can be said that thus far, he doesn't seem to treat his subjects that badly. The Numbers (( even Tre )) seems to have a degree of attachment to him, looking sad when Fate bullshited Jail, and well... Lutecia's a Jail Is Fine Too. And at least he wasn't the evil sucker involved with Agito/Elio.

Let's see if he intends to dissect Vivio or give her candies and sweets before dissecting her. And what he intends to do with Ginga too, though I think mind-control seems to be the most famous line of thought (( though I'd prefer if Ginga was genuinely converted over, but alas... highly doubtful. ))
Yup. Good points there. As well as 'A Jail is Fine too' elements. As to be expected from Nightengale. In any case, Jail certainly went up the awesome villain meter. It makes the show and the conflict all the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien View Post
Remember, this is Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. There is no real Bad Guy/Good Guy opposition, merely people who believe in what they do, and don't agree with each other. (And Nanoha will win, because her name is in the show's title.)

Precia had a very good reason (in her own mind, at least) to seek the Jewel Seeds, and Nanoha and Chrono had their own reason too.
Signum-tachi had a very good reason to complete the book of darkness, while Chrono-tachi had a very good reason to prevent them. And Graham honestly believed what he did what the right thing.

In StrikerS, Jail thinks the Lost Logia should be put to good use, and the TSAB thinks they're too dangerous. And each group fights for their own beliefs.

Besides, Jail is a creator of life, so I don't think he likes killing.
That's a kind way to put it. But as for me, war is just about conflicting ideas. The one who wins will be recorded by history as the one who is right. But in the end, there are only victims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well... no one died. Not even cannon fodders.
That's quite well-coordinated.

Quote:
Either it's just an ego-filling publicity stunt (( look, I owned you without even killing a single one, you'd be dead long ago if I was remotely serious )) or he really cares about...LIFE.
Either way, it's still good for dramaticism.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2