View Single Post
Old 2011-06-05, 20:13   Link #2996
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Uh... what gave you that impression?

BTW, I saw an pretty lengthy discussion on Gundam Wiki regarding the Astraea Type F; what's up with that?
Well, I have been posting the information as you can see on the last page but nobody seems to have replied much to it. I guess I don't want to try and break the double posting rule too often. There's alot of small 00P stuff (thanks to E08's translations) as well that I have been lagging behind as well. I think they are some 00N chapters I have not cross-posted but I'm not too sure.

Ah regarding the Wikia Type F thing, some of us were suggesting whether we should re-label the Astraea Type F as a heavy weapons suit because of the way Fon uses his Tau version in 00I (IE by equipping all the addon weapons at once in a crazy manner). The problem arises from the fact that the article also includes the Original Astraea F, which never had the option. Most of Fon's add-on were his own personally additions. Since this one article covers both these different unit, we were discussing whether we should re-label it.

And as fate would have it, one of the development chart labels Fon's 00I Astraea F as a Astraea Type F Heavy Weapons Type (I had to ask a friend to translate it), so we now have a reason to separate the two Astraea Type Fs into two different article on the bases on how different they are (and now have at least a source to back it up, however insignificant). This would also solve our labeling issues since we can easily label the Original Type F as general purpose (which it should be since its just the normal Astraea equipment set anyways) and the Fon's Astraea Type F into "heavy weaponry" in its own article, we seem to be on the momentum towards splitting it at the moment. To put it simply, we're wondering whether we should treat Fon's Tau Astraea as a "variant" of sorts, and variants usually get their own seperate articles in Gundam Wikia, if they are different enough to merit one.

I'm personally hoping the 00N compilation book gives us a colored lineart of ELS Qan(T).

Last edited by SonicSP; 2011-06-05 at 20:24.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote