Thread: Licensed GIRLS Bravo
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-15, 00:58   Link #92
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
I might start rooting for Kirie, for some reason she kinda remind me of Ayase in Midori no Hibi. ^^;;
You are not the first one said that.....but I just don't know why people think that. Ayase in Midori No Hibi actually go all out to try and do almost anything to catch Seji's attention and so obvious that almost anyone (except Seji lol) would notice she's got a thing for him. But in Kirie's case, even though she really care for Yukinari (possibly in love in him as well), but she does not show anything more then just being a friend.

If talking about similarity wise, I think Kirie is much more like Akina from 'UFO Princess Warukyure', where Akina is the childhood friend of Kazuo who grown up with him.....even thought she's in love him, she never did show her feeling for him anymore than just a close friend. Akina's personality is somewhat of a strong and dominating person, but at time also showing her soft side (again, very similar to Kirie as in Girls Bravo's ep1, even though Kirie was punching and kicking Yukinari around, when he disappear, she was really worried and cried really hard).
Marine-RX179 is offline   Reply With Quote