View Single Post
Old 2012-11-11, 10:10   Link #4071
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I'm absolutely frustrated and feel pretty much hung out to dry. I mean, throwing two two-goal leads in the space of a week. Arteta was absolutely poor yesterday, but only because of the gravity of his mistakes. Overall he was pretty much his usual consistent self. Walcott and Giroud clearly showed us our way and especially the former.

Never seen such effective wide play from him. At least, not since the Newcastle game last season. He's more than capable of winning a game on his own with his pace and much-improved dribbling skill; just needs to show more of this. Arteta was poor because I never thought he looked like scoring the penalty, yet he took responsibliity for it. Had a feeling he'd miss and true enough.

Some bright sparks for us though, like Arshavin being an incredibly effective sub off the bench. He still has good pace in him and is very creative. Assist against United last week and won a penalty this week. If Cazorla needs a break, just put him on behind Giroud.

Aside from our pathetic defensive display, special praise goes out to Dimitar Berbatov. Involved in all three Fulham goals and looks a man reborn at his new club. Good move to leave United.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote