View Single Post
Old 2013-07-31, 09:27   Link #1285
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Oh I feel that Minami-ke should have more seasons. It's just too addictive and it doesn't seem like it'll stop until Haruka gets married off.

A pity Photo Kano was too short. If they made it into 2 25 episodes seasons it'll be perfect.

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? was too short, as in they cut off the whole story behind. 10 episodes isn't just enough and it only covers like 1/2(?) of the whole plot they introduced? I wanna see how Izayoi got his powers and stuff and whether did they end up getting back what KuroUsagi community lost.

Arata naru Sekai should also continue since they only animate 1/3 of the whole story. -_____-
Was a pain in the ass having to find the LN and manga to read the whole story.

K, Inu X Boku SS, Dantalian no Shoka, Sword Art Online, BTOOOM!, Psycho-Pass and Accel World should also have another season to continue what was left off.

Guilty Crown, Kamisama no Memochou certainly look like it can have an OVA or 2 to wrap up the story.

Ao no Exorcist is way too rushed and the abrupt ending was definitely something I hope they could expand on for another season.

There are many more perhaps but I've only watched 212 anime so far and my backlog still have 183(and growing) anime to clear so for now so far all these anime I feel that it should continue(besides the Saki I pointed out before, which they are going to animate the the full tourney).

Last edited by KanbeKotori; 2013-08-01 at 01:30.
KanbeKotori is offline   Reply With Quote