View Single Post
Old 2007-12-30, 06:00   Link #27
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
But throughout the show, when the warn about the strong, they say they will never get to see paradise. I kow that some Asian religions are as you said, but I clearly remember them talking about heaven.

Then again, I am no religion expert and I only know some on Muslim and Christian.
well, if we talk about Buddhism, then yes there's Heaven where good people get reincarnated into, but it doesn't fight Hell. Heaven and Hell are just two realms in the system of reincarnations in Buddhism, there's no fighting between them.

If we talk about the folklore religion, then Heaven is only available for those who practice Taoism or some other stuff to reach transcendence and immortality, while for normal mortals they are just bound to die and go to Hell to get judged, and then get reincarnated back to life, and then die and go to Hell again, and then get reincarnated back... rinse and repeat. And for some "special ones", whether they are very evil or somehow very unlucky, they can get locked and tortured in Hell for quite a long time, like millions of years and more. Basically Hell has all the power to decide freely how long mortals can live, how long they need to get locked in Hell after death, and when they finally get reincarnated, whether they become a human, a pig, or a worm
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote