Thread: Licensed Scrapped Princess
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-17, 02:48   Link #14
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsheit
I have to say that Scrapped Princess is probably the best shorter anime that I have EVER seen. I just loved it- the characters, music, action, thoughtful plot- an absolute must see.
This is pretty much exactly how I feel except that I didn't really like the OP and that I've seen LastEXILE. My only complaints with Scrapped Princess is that the action scenes were too short(probably because I thought they were so good and wanted more^^), the secondary characters weren't tied well enough into the plot(similar to the complaints above) and that the ending was rushed. I was a little disappointed with how the situation with Sim/Cz was ended. I thought that Scrapped Princess felt a lot like an RPG and I thought, so many times while I was watching, that I might have been derived from an RPG or would make an excellent RPG, hehe. Does anyone else think that the 2nd class Divine Punishment execution form looks a lot better than the 1st class form? I know the 1st class form didn't show up much, but it looked a little weird to me.
::faze is offline   Reply With Quote