View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 18:59   Link #4124
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferhb View Post
What do you mean, even Heero Yuy commented on?
When J and Heero (politician) went to pick up Quarant's stuff in his lab after he died, something was going on with the computers there and J asked Heero to input that password as he wasn't used to his artificial arm yet. The translation is a little fuzzy here. :/ Nonetheless, Heero was like "...don't you have anything better to do?"

Quote:
Now, would someone please explain to me: why would Relena start the program???
Hmm, from what I gather it's not the PPP she's starting but the prototype ZERO system (for whatever reason). Why else would Sam appear on the monitor? Unless it's linked to the PPP, then I don't know. Maybe she doesn't know it? Or maybe she was only told that it would stop the fighting, not that it would affect three billion people in the future?

But wait, that doesn't make sense. When did the Mars migration take place? Was it right after EW? Even if it was, it doesn't mean that the terrorist who were about to blow them to kingdom come would stop since there's no guarantee they were injected with the PPP.
...yeah, no, that's bullcrap. It must be the ZERO system. Why Relena would boot that, I don't know. Maybe the lost Wyvern will pop out of nowhere and a holo!Katrina will kick butt. As for why Dixneuf would have it, uh, he sort of strikes me as a very creepy Peacecraft fanboy. Collecting tech is one thing but the plastic surgery? Yup, a creep in my book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoRanger View Post
and now we see a 8-Bits computer with a Nindendo-ish image of a AI program it looks like a Cat!, i mean c'mon, if they have the tecnology to create perfect holograms, Mechs and even supercomputers powered by intel!(New Edwards Joke), whey they still have 8-Bit computers?
...I hope you realize I was just making a joke. In the novel itself it is clearly states that digital Sam looks like an exact replica of the real cat. What I was poking fun at is that in the series computers and their graphics (see ZERO system or any time a map is displayed) look to be at the level of a Gameboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
SallyxWufei would never work out on account of Wufei being completely incapable of saying her name. She's just "woman" to him.
Aw, that's not true and you know it. He never called her woman. In fact, he only called Noin "woman" because he didn't know her name at the time. And it was episode 4.
But at least you say "woman" and not "onna." Why a Chinese would speak Japanese is beyond me. Likewise, I don't see how anyone can confuse a Chinese broadsword for a Japanese longsword...
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote