View Single Post
Old 2006-03-25, 21:00   Link #1084
sniperz

yea i like how it ended too, yuji seemed to be able to even control a sword with his power of existence.and shana releasing the true form of alastor was great.u can see a figure of a fire type huge firegod stuff engulfing the existence made by the tomogara.anyway i like the way when the end says "i will never lose to u" lol it sounds like some anime esp Shuffle! not losing to get over Yuji rofl.

overall i think there should be a Shakugan The Movie or otherwise its still 90% complete? lol i wan see why balle masque ppl are running away.issit becoz this is the balance they all had been having? like good and evil has balance? sounds like it.

anyway i juz hope that if there's a 2nd season,all the characters should be more grown up and sorts.and proceeding to eliminate the tomogara once and for all.

some hints the tomogara professor said " Not again!" which basically would mean they did fail b4.hmm tats the part

2nd season or movie,i'm supporting this anime if they can make a game for it.fighting game of coz
sniperz is offline   Reply With Quote