View Single Post
Old 2011-02-04, 00:20   Link #35
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Lots of typical harem stuff. Not a bad thing itself, but pretty boring.
Reminds me of ToLoveRu (2nd season): Boring and doesn't leave an impression, but it always works to waste some time.

Anyways, protagonist as gross as ever. Glad(...) to see he gets the Dense Syndrome that almost every protagonist gets, as well as being sporadic with his ability to ride that machine of his. Because he's the protagonist. Already has 4 girls around him by episode 5 (and another being his friend's sister, so 5?). Even the great Makoto is impressed.
By the way, that friend of his (Wait, another male...?! HUH?!) is way more handsome than this protagonist. I wish he could switch places.

Love how the developments from recent episode are practically the same as past episodes. Another transfer student?! AND THEN, yet ANOTHER? Wow... Let's pull another 100+ girls from every country and have them all transfer in.
The eyepatch girl... You just know she's going to go dere soon. I'm waiting to at that moment. Wanna bet how many episodes until dere?

PS: Why doesn't anyone suspect the new "guy" to be a guy? Way to feminine. Nothing male about him.
PPS: What the hell was that deer...

Ah, but Nohohon-san spoke and got, like two scenes this episode, so add 2 points to this episode. Yeah.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)