Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll To Love Ru
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-14, 17:52   Link #273
Onniguru

Its worth noting that most of the second half of episode two was original material created by XEBEC...not part of the manga.

Bet that as it may, the manga has been entertaining for me, and hopefully the anime will remain so as well...just don't expect TOO much. This is the kind of show to watch late at night with a beer buzz going and your brain in "off" mode. I would be shocked if it ever became someone's "favorite" show, but it stands pretty solidly for what it is: a lighthearted ecchi comedy.

Now on to my real agenda
Anime-only watchers, and others just starting the manga, please stop here.

Spoiler for Comment about Rito and cluelessness from chapter 91 -SPOILER for those not almost up to this chapter.:

In the end, I think I'm still hoping they all become Mormons, so that both Haruna and Lala can have what they want

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Looking forward to the rest of the cast as well doesn't look like they won't join yet not at least till ep 4.
Zastin gets screwed around with more than anyone except Rito himself
I haven't looked, but the anime is surely running at least 24 episodes in its first season, since the OP even has Yui in it...she doesn't appear until, what, late in volume 5?
Only one char missing from the OP, that I will of course not name (outside of a spoiler tag at any rate; but manga readers know who I'm talking about, so no need)...that appears very late in the manga.

Last edited by Onniguru; 2008-04-14 at 18:50. Reason: add image
Onniguru is offline   Reply With Quote