View Single Post
Old 2011-01-20, 21:21   Link #46
Garigari-kun
The Combat Otaku

Location: Hiding here in Closed Space with Haruhi, Konata, Nagi, and Kirino. Reading: Grimoire
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
yup, there are actually...... not really uncommon. heck i sometimes experience this. (but i'm not a hardcore anime fun, i watch it because it's interesting, the animation and story and stuff).they kept asking me why do i play J-Rock, it can't be understood by everyone because of it's foreign language. and it is considered weird by some. (and even thought childish or girlish, because most of what i play are K-on songs). just screw them. they no nothing that they speak. loving anime (or it's music) is not degrading, or at least that is what i want to think. does anyone agree?

oh yeah, i love that tagalog version of the Op song of magic knight rayearth. brings back memories....
as for me, i'll try to fix the lyrics more before i post.

RocK-On!!! Pinoys!!!
lol, I'm Certified Hardcore Otaku... They can't understand us. Ang buhay nila magkakaparehas lang kasi.. They like to listen Justine Bieber GAY songs! (Make me feel like I want to kick someone.) at di ba nauso K-Pop sa atin? May iilan pa din na nanlalait about anime and jpop/jrock.. Ibabalik ko ang tanong.. "Naiintindihan din ba nila ang pinakikinggan nila na Korean Pop??" Well, maganda kasi ang meaning ng song ng mga japanese.. Close to the Heart.

Basta't wala pa tayong inaapakan na tao.. Ituloy lang natin

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
These are all I've been watching at this moment..

QTV >>> Yugioh (Eng) and Maid Sama (Tag)

Studio 23 >>>Negima (Tag)

GMA >>> OnePiece (Tag...continue )

KAINIS!!!!!!7-3 and shift ko!!!!!

lol, Kaichou wa Maid-sama same here... I'm just wondering lang kung bagay ba ang boses ni Usui at Misaki sa tagalog xD

Negima natapos ko na lahat di ko pa din napapanood yung tagalog..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Anime is not so much a thing you hide here in the Philippines. Mas accepting lang tayo with it I guess, compared to Western nations siguro. A lot of people watch or have watched anime here if you ask.
Haha~ I second that motion

Nendoroid © Good Smile Company
"I'm just one
Hell of a OTAKU"

Last edited by Garigari-kun; 2011-01-22 at 00:40.
Garigari-kun is offline   Reply With Quote