Thread: Licensed Pandora Hearts
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-08, 08:51   Link #558
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
Let me get this straight, Echo is actually an artificial personality and Noise, aka Zwei, is the real contractor? And her chain's name is actually called Doldee, while what we thought was Doldum is Doldee's name for Echo?

Furthermore, what we thought was Echo the sane contractor becoming Noise the unstable contractor who controls a chain is actually completely reversed -- "Echo" the chain is attempting to moderate "Noise" the mentally unstable contractor.

It took me a few reads before figuring this out, but anyone else has an opinion on this?
It's pretty bad(for Echo). Whereas Oz started as his own being, Echo is not independent of Zwei. Only way Echo will survive all the way is if Noise gets permanently incapacitated in a manner that allows Echo to retain control.

Didn't expect Echo and Oz's position to be so fundamentally similar after her remark to Oz but her reveal almost makes me wish it was done before the whole epic flashback arc to hint at Oz's own mystery but it might have lessen Oz's big reveal once everyone realizes how similar they really were.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote