View Single Post
Old 2007-03-04, 10:24   Link #66
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
does it really matter?

1) If they do it 100% w/out filler, they'll burn through the chapters fast, which will lead to complaining

2) When they do run out of chapters, then the bitching will commence about fillers and how they should of slowed down

3) I will compromise that some want them to do better w/ what they use for fillers in these manga story episodes.
I'm not sure if you got my point. I want the filler to be 100% concentrated to its own arcs, with no filler whatsoever soiling the manga storyline (which is the reason Naruto is popular to begin with). I understand the need for filler, but if you put it all in seperate arcs you have the choice of not to watch it.

And then when all was said and done and the anime was complete, you could sit down and whatch through all all of the non-filler Naruto episodes in all their glory. But that, unfortunately, will forever be an unatainable dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
How can it be fillers when the anime team is following the events of the manga?
The scenes aren't complete filler per se, but there's certainly been a lot added to them. Especially the bell test, which is 90% filler. In the manga it consisted of Naruto creating his clone in midair pulling him out of the way of Kakashi's shurikens and Sakura's punch finding Kakashi in the ground, and that was it. After that it fast forwarded to Naruto and Sakura at night, complimenting Kakashi and trying to find his weakness. It was over in a single chapter, which is basically half an episode at most.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote