View Single Post
Old 2009-01-24, 14:18   Link #8
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Let's make it unanimous: great episode. I thought Yoshino seemed irresponsibly desperate in working that charade with Nana, but it was funny, and almost understandable, and Nana and the destiny part of it more than make up for any problems.

Let's not just say "seiyuu are really something" for NABATAME Hitomi playing both Eriko and Nana. Let's say: "Naba-sama is really something." She is. She is also one of the best-known of a group of seiyuus who pretend (?) to be gay in real life. She and Itou Shizuka (Rei) recently had a full wedding ceremony. To each other. There's info and pics in this post. Naba-sama debuted as Arcueid Brunestad in Tsukihime, and is also Nobue-oneesan in Ichigo Mashimaro, as well as having been Ryouko in Ryouko's Case File.

Speaking of seiyuus, I have made a page with pics of all the characters and their seiyuus. Also includes who is which Rose and who is her soeur, etc. Information that I can't keep straight, even if all of you can, lol. I haven't yet included info as to who are the new soeurs, which many of you know and others can now guess. Just for fun, here is an older group shot of most of the main cast, along with a head shot of Nabatame Hitomi, who is not in the group shot:

front (l-r): Ikezawa Haruna (Yoshino), Ueda Kana (Yumi), Itou Miki (Sachiko), Noto Mamiko (Shimako). back row: Itou Shizuka (Rei), Satou Rina (Tsutako), Saitou Chiwa (Mami), Shimizu Kaori (Noriko), Toyoguchi Megumi (Sei).

Last, here is a page with info about the Pizza Hut promotion for this show. Specially marked pizza boxes will enable people to get special wallpapers and other Marimite goods. Somehow I don't see great commonality between the fans of Code Geass and the fans of Marimite, but whatever.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.