View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 11:39   Link #46
marvelB

^Yeah, this whole scenario mirrors the Crocodile conflict in a lot of ways. That's why I also believe that the final battle against Dofla won't take place for a few more arcs (we'll most likely have a few smaller adventures in between, especially if the Wano country lies in the path between PH and Dresrosa).....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wonder how far away Doflamingo is. Sending reeinforcements seems to be a bit useless, considering that Luffy and Law will most likely be gone from Punk Hazard in a few hours.
Depends on the kind of transportation Dofla's men have, I think. Remember, even Blackbeard has a guy in his crew who can fly (Lafitte). So maybe Dofla has people who can fly, as well (or at least some sort of super-speedy motorboat or something).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
I'm a bit more interested in the quirky miniboss squad Doflamingo had with him. His crew from before he became a Shichibukai, or just associates he picked up along the way as a Warlord and information broker?

It's probably all of the above. The guy's been built up as to having a HUGE network of connections (for instance, let's not forget that Vergo's been working undercover for him for FIFTEEN YEARS). So for all we know, Vergo and most of the dudes hanging out with him at Dresrosa are his senior officers, while guys like Law and Bellamy count as the more fresh blood.....