View Single Post
Old 2010-10-27, 08:23   Link #93
Nickymanga

@Skyfall
I understand what your saying and I can asure you that I'm not basing or being influenced by other opinions to form my own since I can't really make my own judgemnt until I have watched all the anime!
I was merely looking for spoilers from those who have played or are famillair with game to help provide some insight as to what may happen next in the anime to appease my appetite for wanting to know what happens in a story before it does.
(Though now that doesn't really matter since now I know it's omnibus format)

Obviously no one except the anime creators/directors actually know whats going to happen.

Also although I'm not influenced by what I have read here when watching the anime ,I think it is interesting to see other people's point of veiw from those those who know the game and are now watching anime since as I think you were hinting in your comment evrybody's opinion is different.

But anyway back to my main point Iam watching the anime with a clear mind I just think a little insight doesn't hurt anyone.

Also if I'm honest I wasn't sure how to take your comment since its hard to tell the tone of which someone is trying to say something in text form but I don't think you were being negative so it's all good!
Nickymanga is offline   Reply With Quote