View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 12:17   Link #487
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I was asked to explain this show and basically, yes, it touches the heart very deeply. There's light moments but under it all there's a serious backdrop and though the ending has Rika-chan and Yuuichi being together, it's a bittersweet one....

Am I right in saying you just don't like to feel heavy emotions that's why you avoid such stuff? Or is it that you simply do not like these kind of stories in general?

I could say you wouldn't know until you try whether you like it or not but honestly speaking, if you have a bias against a show, there's a chance it may stop you from enjoying to the fullest.

With Hantsuki, it's important because you need to get into the flow of the story and emphatize with the characters. You know best yourself what the extent of your aversion is.

For me, Hantsuki is one of the best LN/anime titles around and as such, I wouldn't want anyone getting a bad experience because of it.

That's why I say if you hate such situations and are unableto feel for the characters or worse are actually angered by it, then it's better that you do not watch it.

Hope that helps.
I also got VMed to explain HanTsuki here. Basically, my explanation is the same with Cosmic Eagle’s. HanTsuki is a very nice drama romance and there are a number of light and funny moments. Still, I’m afraid that Classified Info won’t like it (for now at least) since he’s already explain himself that he doesn't like romance-drama revolving around hospital with seriously ill protagonists.

Be patient, MisaoFan. I think Classified Info will check it out when he’s in the mood for it, or has nothing more to watch . Then, he'll find out that the show is not designed to depress it's audience.