Thread: Licensed Sukitte Ii na yo
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-18, 20:23   Link #202
Nickymanga

i think the only reason why megu can be seen as more genuine in the anime is because of the way she is potrayed although she is still conniving she comes as slightly more likeable especially with whole pitiful sympatic back story.

Although I know the flow and certain events wouldnt match the manga entirely but I dont like how they tweaked megu character and also Yamatos character.

In manga when the megu/yamato/mei situation played out I personally think his character was more abrupt with Megu and it was always clear he wanted/love mei and wouldnt voluntarily let anything get in between that and all though in the manga he spent alot of time with Megu for the modeling job his character in the manga seemed more aware of Mei's feelings.
In the anime they made it look as if he was really cheating on Mei and that he even possibly liked Megu ( maybe out of pity and loneliness from mei not saying anything) which I didnt like, and depend how Kai's character is protrayed and brought into the story I might not like that either.
Although I dont know whats going to happen I personally wish they brought in Kai the same way they did in the manga and I wish they didnt soften megu's character because I think if she was potrayed more like she was in manga it could have more impact on stiory
Nickymanga is offline   Reply With Quote