View Single Post
Old 2007-01-02, 16:56   Link #21
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

Send a message via ICQ to Yoshie Send a message via MSN to Yoshie Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
This was always my favored theory, that the 4th is Naruto. What happened when the 4th sealed the fox is fairly sketchy. But interpretting the story still, it can be said that the 4th sealed the fox inside himself and tried to kill them both, but the fox is eternal thus complicated the jutsu. Instead of dying, the 4th reverted to a child to preserve the eternal fox.

When everyone got to the place where the yondaime should be, they found a baby, and assumed what he had done was use a baby to seal the fox. Perhaps as he is getting older and looking identical to the 4th, they are starting to have suspisions.
sounds a bit to much like Detective Conan but who know i dont think he's the 4th but i gues anythings possible ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
..........Yondaime isn't in Naruto simple as that if he was wouldn't he be a genius ninja like Yondaime cuz he would tell Naruto what to do right?
Yeah but if he was then mabe hes seal deeper. or somewar els cause when naruto sees the kuubi the first time he lands in that place and it looks like a maze so if he were to go somewere els MABE he'd find the 4th.

P.S i dont think naruto is the 4th i think the 4th is seal in the fox in naruto or soming like that ...
Yoshie is offline   Reply With Quote