View Single Post
Old 2011-01-04, 18:03   Link #379
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Caitlyn looks like fun, not super easy to play which is good.
Though I am sure many people will try her out and many of course will fail using her.
I'll buy her when I have enough IP, I just bought Lux.
I finally finished my caster rune page so now I can buy heroes again from IP

I only fear that there will be a lot of team rage, people raging about kill steals and such as her skills are quite set to be final shots.

I had a match yesterday, 2nd as Lux with pretty much a prick shouting kill steal at anything. I do my ult laser beam on a group with some in between that are near death, they die and people say kill steal. Even when I was the first to attack that target do they shout kill steal :/
When people said something about it he continued raging in german, thinking people wouldn't understand him. Too bad we did, I hope he got banned.

I was able to properly jungle for once, jungling Lux is a lot fo fun. Well it isn'y really jungle but harrassing from the forrest, a slightly lessened hp'ed caster stands by the turrent and suddenly root, laser and he's dead.

Lately a lot of matches are messed up, I had one with 5 leavers 3 of our team and 2 of the other. Also matches that were about to start and one guy says: guys I have to go afk. Then he starts begging 15 minutes later to not get reported.

The rules about leaving have spicked in the last weeks, however people find ways around it by just staying int he program and just not doing anything, though report function makes up for it. A lot of messages in the tech are about people who got banned and are crying cause they spend so much money on champs. Heck read that even a 6 year old was playing and got banned, I laughed at some of them people begging to get unbanned cause the ba was supposed to be lifted days ago and they were unable to play while the admin checks and sees that they had been playing in the last 2 days and had left 3 matches again in 1 day XD so sad ha ha ha
Or another about users needing to take steps to improve their connectivity themselves instead of blamming it on Riot, buying a better pc or internet I mean. One guy said they didn't have money for it because he had a life but now he couldn't play after spending so much money on champions etc. Seriously XD having a life =/= spending all your money on champs

But lately I've only had people that raged against their or other team that and leavers. So many leavers!
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote