View Single Post
Old 2017-08-04, 20:40   Link #58822
tonbonkittybon

Smile IS Virus fanfic character create

So, I don't know if this will do for the forum, as my character is driven by the main canon, but it's worth a shot. The fanfic my character stars in is IS Virus on Fanfiction.net, username tonbonkittybon.

He doesn't have a name, so he chose Sokoto Fukuyama because he thought it sounded cool. He. Yes, male. Which is worse, considering he is WAY more dense, FAR LESS tolerable of nonsense, and WAY more in your face than Ichika! And 2/3 of his height.

He has a slender body, blue eyes, and light blonde hair, which can only be described as that of a teeny bopper with too much hair messing up a sideways mohawk. He's 16, but looks like a 12 year old.

His personality isn't 12 year old-like; it's kid-like. He has a good heart, but he comes up with the craziest of pranks, mainly because he had no parents to truly raise him. He was dropped off at an orphanage at 3 months old. He was 3 years old when it caught fire and one of the woman went ballistic and tried to kill him, only for him to end up killing her. He was found by the yakuza and trained to stand on his own two feet. By 12, he decided it was time to travel the world, and he left the yakuza on a very generous note. He survived two worldwide trips, picking up all kinds of life lessons and life hacks, all the while living for the sake of living, because he believes that life should be lived without restraint. It was only thanks to his travels that he caught wind of the IS, which he dismissed as something he wouldn't be bothered with.

Until two years after Ichika graduated IS Academy. He was wondering around near Ichika's neighborhood, trying to decode a map, because he hates advanced technology. Then, he came across a compound, and he swore he could hear someone calling out to him. So, he ventures in and discovers a host of 6th Generation IS units ready for deployment. He runs his hand through them all, letting his mind go crazy with the thought of becoming a kick ass mecha hero. But none of them move at all. Then, he finds a forgotten Gen 1 model set for dismantlement. He leans his hand on it to rest...and it activates.

Thus beginning another adventure for him to screw the world over with. Only problem is, he didn't know only females could use an IS.

The IS he found was Silver Streamline, a Gen 1 brawler type, suited for rapid CQC. Its overall stats can compete with the Gen 2 models, but barely hold a candle to Gen 4. It is the fastest Gen 1 model, faster than Gen 2 even, and when entering 1st shift, it can compete with Gen 4, but only if you match its style. Because it has no weapons. It relies on fast punches and kicks to disorient the opponent and exploit a weakness. When an Ignition Boost pack is added, it can launch a continuous boost, with longer duration and shorter energy usage. It has a grapple hook that can latch onto anything it comes into contact with, as long as it is heavier than the hook itself. It can also double as a retractable shield. Its abilities are...well, let's just say its creator really likes DBZ.
Solar/lunar energy recharge. Rapid-fire palmar blast capabilities. Two energy blast options, depending on time of day. If it's the sun, it's Radiant Gallic Grapple, a solar powered explosion type laser with grapple abilities. If it's the moon, it's Luminant Gallic Gun, a lunar powered single target laser with massive damage. And yes, you perform these by holding one palm to the light source, slamming that palm on top of the other, turning your hands to initiate energy expenditure, and then it's the Gallic Gun maneuver.
It doesn't have many weaknesses. In fact, only two stand out, and they are oh so easily exploitable. Weak attack power, and weak defense. It's a brawler type, meaning fast punches, quick energy blasts, the lasers are only meant for surefire kills. But if someone hits you while you're firin ya lazar, you cannot recover and you will take a ton of hits. If you get hit during the heat of battle, or try to block a heavy attack, it may not end well for you. And don't even ask about fending off widespread attacks. Taking into account that its shield energy is only 75% of the normal, this thing is meant for speed, not power.

Sokoto himself can somewhat compensate for those weaknesses. Through his travels, he has extreme agility and reflexes. He also has a free spirit, and high charisma, meaning he can strike up a conversation with almost anyone. If he sees someone doing injustice, he will stop everything and make the wrongdoer the laughing stock of the day. He also has Aura Sense, meaning not only can he tell whether or not someone familiar to him is nearby, but he can tell what everyone around him is feeling, which can lead to Sensory Overload if he can't drown it out in time. Because he wasn't raised properly, he is a wisecracking nutjob who loves to kick back and chat, and/or cause a ruckus. There's not many that can rattle him, unless he is exploited emotionally by either holding his dear friend hostage, or exhausting him.

I can't say anything else without spoiling the fanfic rotten. What do you think? Anything you'd like to see him do? Let me know, and I'll try my best to work it in. And check out IS Virus when you have the time. I'd love for you to leave feedback.
tonbonkittybon is offline   Reply With Quote