View Single Post
Old 2005-12-19, 11:14   Link #90
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Befgrek
And about Arika's birthday... I don't think it's strange Sergay know it. He seems to think she's Rena's child, and since we know how Sergay felt towards Rena, it's not that unbelievable he knows when she had a child. Especially if her having a child is connected to her losing her otome powers. What surprises me more is that ARIKA knows her own birthday. Who is that obaachan person really!?
I think that the raid was a planned for contingency and Arika's escape planned, including someone to pick her up from the stream. It may be that Arika, Mashiro, and Nina were really born on the same day and were all three in the castle when the raid happened. Sergey may have adopted Nina because he recognised her mother in her, just as he recognised Arika. Just because they only showed Arika's escape doesn't mean that it was the only one. And there had to be a big reason for the Black Valley and the Black Letter to join forces. Something like the three babies who would someday play the Harmonium being at the castle. And that would make it necessary to get all three to safety, not just the princess, since all three are required for the Harmonium.