View Single Post
Old 2007-05-03, 13:15   Link #14
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Nehaaa I've seen alot of things I requested in those avies =) nice Riker I can't rep+ you so I.O.U lolz keep up the good work
Thanks! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern View Post
With sigs this good, you need a thread.
I remember back when I was still a visitor to A.Suki forums. I'd always check the 'Shuffle!' section for your gifs. They are some of the most creative I've seen.
Wow, I'm didn't know that. I'm honoured, thanks! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
I liked ur flippy sigs but i was really impressed when u did the rolling ones and the water effect and wind effect ones.
oh yeah and the oh noes one was really great too.
I did a water effect and wind effect sig? ^^?
Nice gifs btw. ( ^^) b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankoku View Post
Those are awesome Riker! I like the rolling ones especially, very creative!
Thanks! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
You should have a dedicated section for corruptive av ... You have a talent to spot them =3
NO U!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
what impresses me the most is how u can get them to look so clean and use so few KB. its something I had problems with, I m too lazy to fix all the bad colors when the total colors are reduced
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
the usual stunts you do to keep fluent animation without breaking the dreadful "50kb limit" are simply impressive. this is unfair
I have mastered the Hair Pulling no Jutsu. : o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
*waiting for the rest of the gallery*
Hai~ Hai~

Now for Part 3 (final) of my Shuffle! sigs

Sia and Kikyou jigsaw theme sig

One of my favourite because of the meaning behind the sig:
Spoiler for Anime spoilers:

Next are the kinda dark and depressing sigs I was talking about earlier. That's because the anime took a serious and dramatic turn around episode 19. It's also the time when I started to use footages from an anime extensively in a sig, which kinda became my style.

Yes I know the tear animation in the 3rd sig sucks. ;__;

The first time I've tried to animate snow. I was trying to emulate Primula's scene in the anime ED. The snow is kinda too fast, because I couldn't afford more frames.

Almost 1 year later, I dug up this old sig and added more frames because I was looking for a sig to use. The snow still feels a bit too fast though.

A sig using the scrolling text from the rollin' sig. Nothing too special, just wanted to use the image Ryo drew for me as my birthday present. Thanks, Ryo. :3

And that concludes all my Shuffle! sigs and avatars. Since we're still on the topic of Shuffle!, I'll also post some of the other stuffs I made.

The first (and only) wallpaper I made. Making the dangling wire was the toughest part. :3

And finally, not forgetting my AMV tribute to Ama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=WFYgpk1RZuE
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=102474
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote